Becoming an AWMAC Member puts you in alignment with national standards.
It’s the ultimate way to build trust. And build profit.
AWMAC Members receive the following benefits:
- Promotion of your company through a listing on AWMAC’s website.
- Use of the AWMAC logo for marketing purposes.
- Copy of the current North American Architectural Woodwork Standards (NAAWS).
- Networking at member meetings.
- Subscription to AWMAC’s semi-annual magazine AWMAC’s Industry Magazine (AIM).
- The opportunity to:
- Vote at the AWMAC and AWMAC Chapter levels.
- Volunteer. Join a committee or board of directors.
- Attend educational seminars and workshops.
- Hear relevant speakers at general meetings and events.
- Sponsor events.
- Attend the annual AWMAC National Convention.
- Enter AWMAC and AWMAC Chapter awards contests.
- Have a forum to air ideas, disputes, difficulties, visions, etc.
- In addition to the above, AWMAC Manufacturer members have access to AWMAC’s Guarantee and Inspection Service (GIS).
Learn more about becoming a member and its benefits by contacting your regional AWMAC Chapter, or by emailing email@example.com.