All AWMAC Members get the following privileges:
- Promotion of your company through a listing on AWMAC’s website.
- Use of the AWMAC logo for marketing purposes.
- Access to the AWMAC two-year GIS guarantee for Manufacturer Members whose work has been successfully inspected. Only contracts bid after acceptance into AWMAC are eligible for the AWMAC Guarantee.
- One hard copy of the current North American Architectural Woodwork Standards (NAAWS).
- Networking at member meetings.
- A subscription to AWMAC National’s bi-annual magazine “The Sounding Board”.
- The opportunity to:
- Vote at the Chapter and National levels.
- Join a committee or a Chapter’s Board of Directors.
- Attend educational seminars and workshops.
- Hear relevant speakers at general meetings and events.
- Sponsor Chapter and National events.
- Attend the annual AWMAC National Convention.
- Submit projects to your Chapter’s awards gala.
- Submit your GIS project(s) to National’s annual GIS Award.
- Having a forum to air ideas, disputes, difficulties, visions, etc.
Becoming an AWMAC Member puts you in alignment with national standards. It’s the ultimate way to build trust. And build profit.