Lunch & Learns
AWMAC’s FREE Lunch and Learn presentation is tailor-made for architectural and design firms and organizations that specify architectural woodwork for any millwork project.
This one-hour presentation gives you and your co-workers the chance to learn about AWMAC’s Guarantee and Inspection Service (GIS) and AWMAC’s Standards manual – the North American Architectural Woodwork Standards (NAAWS), the two most helpful resources you will ever use when planning your millwork projects!
AWMAC can host a lunch and learn at your office or at one of our manufacturing members’ shops.
Contact your regional AWMAC Chapter to learn more.
What you get:
- A FREE lunch including food and beverages.
- A 60-minute presentation that counts as a learning unit (confirm details with your Chapter).
- A complimentary edition of the NAAWS manual (confirm with your Chapter).
- Get a better handle on defining quality.
- How to simplify the quality verification process.
- Understanding and selecting the appropriate standards grade.
- Clarity in your architectural woodwork specifications.
We’re also open to discussing other topics, including the following:
- Which tools or methods do you use when inspecting a completed architectural woodwork project?
- Have you ever been disappointed with the outcome of an architectural woodwork project?
- Which aspect of architectural woodwork would you like to learn more about?