Reputation and credibility are key to our business success. AWMAC constantly strives to strengthen industry standards and improve the quality of workmanship. In partnership with members across Canada we have achieved international recognition as industry leaders.
AWMAC is a vibrant community sharing information and expertise in a collaborative environment.
EXPERIENCE FIRST HAND:
- Partnerships that grow your business
- Support to overcome challenges
- Ideas to find and keep employees
- Advice on pitfalls in estimating and contracts
- Shared information for equipment purchases.
Membership through a Chapter in your region includes:
- Networking at membership meetings,
- Use of the AWMAC logo for promotional purposes such as on your stationary and brochures,
- Voting at the chapter and national levels
- The opportunity to attend the Annual AWMAC National Convention in May/June each year,
- Your company listing on our website,
- The AWMAC two year Guarantee (at no cost) for those manufacturers members whose work has been inspected,
- Being on the cutting edge of changes in the architectural woodwork manufacturing industry,
- Positions on committees and the possibility of joining our Board of Directors.
Contact your regional Chapter for more information on becoming an AWMAC Member.